Meeting Outcomes – March 2ndPosted: March 2, 2015
The outcomes of today’s meetings are as follows:
– The ribbon table idea has been chosen as our design for the exhibition.
– We do want to apply for use of the glass box adjacent to our space.
– We do want to move the show to another venue if possible, to extend the length of our exhibition.
– We want to present a professional tone as opposed to a humorous tone.
– A seating area is considered the most important feature if any additional space is available within the exhibition space, followed by the FabLab feature. However we are open to considering both if they can be incorporated effectively.
Thank you to everyone who contributed and voted.