Year Meeting Timetable – March 2ndPosted: March 2, 2015
Here’s the timetable for this afternoon:
2:00pm – 2:15pm
• Minutes from the meeting and what is going on currently.
2:15pm – 3:15pm
Issue Discussion – In Real, Right and Possible groups (roughly 5 to 7 minutes per issue)
• Which space design do we want? (consider Three Fold, Apple Store style tables, and New Ribbon table).
• Glass box – still necessary with banners? What could we do with it?
• Do we want to move the show somewhere else afterwards?
• Humour vs professional, what sort of impression do we want to make?
• Colours, textures or plain white?
• Do we want a seating area? do we have space?
• Refreshments at all times or just industry night – are they needed?
• Personal business cards – Matching or Personal?
• Fab lab feature – (e.g. putting machines in our space) do we want it? do we have the space?
3:15pm – 3:30pm
Vote on the issues above as a year group
• Voted by raise of hands, each vote counted.
• Hierrachy – Fab Lab feature, Seating, refreshments.
3:30pm – 4:30pm
Idea Generation – In Real, Right and Possible groups
• Entrance Design – What functions does it need? (feedback, welcome, goodbye message, information) How should it look?
• Brand Name Ideas – Real, Right, Possible or something else? if so what?
• Sponsor and invite suggestion – Suggest contacts to invite, suggest companies we could approach to sponsor us (consider what we need, could we get food and graphics from a sponsor?)
• Fundraising – How else can we raise necessary funds?
4:30pm – 5pm
Present findings from Idea Generation as a Year Group.