Committee Meeting Minutes – March 7thPosted: March 7, 2015
These Minutes cover all the topics discussed during the committee meeting. Those issues marked with a ‘VOTE’ icon are topics which I have decided need to be voted on during a whole year group meeting. I am keen to meet the Dean soon in order to discuss our ideas and keep her in the loop. As with the other tutors, I believe the Dean’s input is extremely valluable.
– Bank account has been set up
– Fundraising, kickstarter?
VOTE) Cocktails? Real/Right/Possible names?
– Emma knows bartender (Lauren)
VOTE) Possibility of ‘Orangebox’ projects being shown?
VOTE) Student: Industry ratio discussed (should we have a rota?)
VOTE) Countdown for ‘live show’.
– Work not to be seen online until show is open.
– Catalogue; numbers discussed (150? 70 for industry, 80 for personal use
– Catalogue could be sent to any industry not able to attend.
– Meeting on Thursday for logo and layout
VOTE) logo design vote on Monday
– Database of contacts set up (ongoing)
– Personal contacts should be used where possible, with a standardised format/invite
– Glass box designs
– Meeting on Friday for detailed designs
– Visit to Milenium Plaza next week
-Richard and Petra to swap days 16th and 17th
– 8 weeks until setup
-Space specs for allocation
– Guest list for individuals
-Logo and Layout designs for vote
-Entrance/glass box designs
-Glass box vote
– Document of budget
– Setup bank account
– Final Design; materials, tech spec, virtual prototype
– 4th banner and glass box designs
– Plan for invites
– Contact ADT
– E-mail setup
– Facebook exhibition page
– Meeting with Dean
– Detailed schedule